Ellison Grace

Ellison Grace
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."-Zephaniah 3:17

Fireworks and Smiles

Fireworks and Smiles
Uncle Markie and Mommy keep me warm, sleepy, for the 4th of July

Good Food!

Good Food!
I love my food! It's the best...the spoon isn't bad either.

Super Ellison

Super Ellison
At my next trip to the doctors, June 15th, I will be getting a cardio cathider so they can shoot a dye around my heart to see all the veins, arteries, and chambers. Armor on little warrior princess!

The Fantastic 4

The Fantastic 4
As I get bigger, the time for my first major surgery get near, but today we get to play and be silly...and I LOVE that!

My Ellison

My Ellison
My Eli loves me so much!

Silly Gooses

Silly Gooses
My brothers and sister love to be silly. I love them so much!

She Sleeps

She Sleeps
This is the day of Ellison's Pulminary Aterial (PA) Band surgery. Although you cannot tell in this picture Mommy, Daddy, and Elly waited over 4 1/2 hours longer than expected to start this proceedure. Little Angel girl was amazing and slept most of the time. Even though it had been 10 hrs since she ate last.

Before surgery

Before surgery
The night before surgery. The scars that you see are from my Hirschsprungs surgery I had when I was 7days old.

After Surgery

After Surgery
Uncle JT watches over me as I come out of surgery. I was still on the ventilator and in and out unconsious. I had a cathider around my heart to make sure fluid didn't go around my heart. Lots of other tubes, but God was taking very good care of me.

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years!
Still recovering from my Hirschsprung surgery. The doctors had to take half of my colon. I'm resting in a "Hood" with my feeding tube and ventilator to get more strength.

"Hi Mommy!"

"Hi Mommy!"
Ellison and I reach for each other for the first time

Ellie's Guardian Daddy

Ellie's Guardian Daddy
Daddy watches over me as I sunbathe under the billy lights

Peek-a-Boo

Peek-a-Boo
Aarrrr Mate! I see you trying to prick my heal one more time

Daddy, Mommy and Little Ellison

Daddy, Mommy and Little Ellison
Daddy, Mommy and I take our first family picture together

I will hold your hand little Ellie girl

I will hold your hand little Ellie girl
"I'm not just your big brother, I'm your Superhero and have come to take you home." -Kelton

A sisters love

A sisters love
"...and I will share the color pink with you an teach you all about the Princesses. Did you know Ellie, that you are God's little Princess? You are, you are!" -Hallie

Our first skin to skin snuggle

Our first skin to skin snuggle
Our long awaited first snuggle. I love you!!!

My cousin Evan and I meet for the first time

My cousin Evan and I meet for the first time
Our future so bright we better wear shades

Daddy's Kisses

Daddy's Kisses
Daddy gives me kisses while I'm on the ventilator, after my colon and intestinal surgery.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On June 15th Ellison will be going to Children's for a cardio cath. This is to determine which of the three "heart option" proceedures will ultimately bring Ellison her best health. Please pray for us, as we come to some very difficult decisions for our Warrior Princess. It is more than obvious to us that the Lord clearly has a plan for this miricle.

1 comment:

Jody Britton said...

What a journey. Thanks for posting all of this. It's so great to see a glimpse into your life these last several months. Love to you.

Flower Lilly

Flower Lilly
"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139:14a